Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.971 SRD / AUD
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 31,443 SRD $ (AU$6,326) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)