Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09863 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 25% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 10,539 SRD $ (₨106,861) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)