Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.048 SRD / CNY
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 21,710 SRD $ (20,714元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)