Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.245 INR / BRL
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,797 (R$ 5,694) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)