Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.049 INR / BRL
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,380 (R$ 5,437) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)