Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 85.394 INR / EUR
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 165% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,169 (€1,829) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 4 hours ago)