Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020.
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 13% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,865 in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)