Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.811 INR / UAH
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,172 (23,538₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)