Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.428 INR / MXN
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,420 (Mex$ 24,627) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)