Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Panipat, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.745 INR / EUR
Do you live in Panipat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 144% more expensive than in Panipat (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,176 (€1,583) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)