Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Panevėžys, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.899 EUR / USD
Do you live in Panevėžys? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Panevėžys (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €5,727 ($6,371) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,700 in Panevėžys.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)