Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Panevėžys, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.249 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Panevėžys? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Panevėžys (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,516 (Dinar 2,014) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Panevėžys.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 3 hours ago)