Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12809 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Pamplona you would need to make just about €1,968 ($b15,361) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)