Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Pamplona you would need to make just about €1,979 (руб 152,402) in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)