Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.824 EUR / USD
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,984 ($7,263) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)