Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / USD
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 ($3,614) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)