Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03355 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Pamplona you would need to make just about €1,809 (53,927₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)