Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 932 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00060 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,754 (6,299,031 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)