Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32442 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 18% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,174 (EC$9,784) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)