Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Pamplona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,610 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020.
Do you live in Pamplona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Pamplona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)