Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Palu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3671.465 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Palu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Palu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 52,514,393 (14,303 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 51,200,000 in Palu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)