Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Palu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2798.600 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Palu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Palu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 25,200,000 in Palu you would need to make just about Rp 22,960,799 (R$ 8,204) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)