Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Palu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 526.513 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Palu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Palu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 19,500,000 in Palu you would need to make just about Rp 17,012,893 (32,312₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)