Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Palu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 935 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.593 IDR / LBP
Do you live in Palu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Palu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 132,438,026 (13,805,031 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 87,900,000 in Palu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)