Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Palu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 20793.726 IDR / JOD
Do you live in Palu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Palu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 43,944,305 (Dinar 2,113) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 32,300,000 in Palu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)