Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Palo Alto, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,138 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00126 USD / CLP
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 62% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $14,000 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,354 (CH$4,245,395) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)