Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Palo Alto, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04619 USD / MXN
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $3,930 (Mex$ 85,074) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)