Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Palo Alto, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14120 USD / CNY
Do you live in Palo Alto, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% cheaper than in Palo Alto, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in Palo Alto, California you would need to make just about $5,079 (35,969元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 4 hours ago)