Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.488 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 946,525 £ (руб 126,414) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 876,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,500 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$439,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)