Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 568.551 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,849,258 £ (€5,011) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)