Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42217 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 3,438,785 £ (₩8,145,594) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)