Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,985 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.670 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,022,029 £ (CH$3,019,120) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 3 hours ago)