Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 96.278 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 869,956 £ (R$ 9,036) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)