Cost of living in Madras, India vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.815 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 6% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 530,082 £ (₨77,787) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)