Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.785 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 10% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 734,852 £ (₨108,307) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 671,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)