Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.311 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 844,832 £ (43,749₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 5 hours ago)