Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.910 SYP / RSD *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 33% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,479,326 £ (301,272 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 4 hours ago)