Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.442 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 3,239,618 £ (44,720元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)