Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Palmyra, Syria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 723.568 SYP / JOD *
Do you live in Palmyra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Palmyra (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,730,152 £ (Dinar 2,391) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 £ in Palmyra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 850 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 3 hours ago)