Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00040 NZD / COP
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$2,648 (COL$6,624,608) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 20,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)