Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01449 NZD / HTG
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 35% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$3,431 (236,801 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3.77 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 4 hours ago)