Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22188 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$3,290 (14,827元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)