Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Palmerston North, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 NZD / GNF
Do you live in Palmerston North? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Palmerston North (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Palmerston North you would need to make just about NZ$5,699 (36,261,606 Franc) in Conakry.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)