Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01293 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,353 (руб 182,040) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,500 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$439,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)