Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22721 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €3,140 (13,820 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)