Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,559 (¥688,858) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,500 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$439,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)