Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09582 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,689 (59,375 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,500 in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)