Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16934 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,034 (R$ 12,009) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,321 (about 5 hours ago)