Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 974 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,380 (R$ 14,245) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)