Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020.
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,364 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,500 in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)